URANOS Flight Planning System
URANOS IFR Flight Planning System brings complex tools for worldwide flight planning and belongs to the newest generation of flight planning software. URANOS contains accurate calculation based on detailed aircraft performance data. Advanced planning tools will help you with the flight cost optimization.
URANOS is remarkable for its simple and intuitive control and makes the work of dispatchers and pilots easier and more efficient. URANOS is IFR flight plannng system for business jets, charter operations and airlines.
URANOS application is designed for Windows operating systems. URANOS briefing is accessible from any type of a web browser, whereas on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Fast autorouter
- RAD and CDR compliant, automatic CFMU validation
- Route optimization with respect to actual weather situation
- Interactive route modification by drag & drop
- Adequate / ETOPS airports, NAT tracks, and more...
- Overflight and terminal navaid charges calculator
- Based on detailed performance data
- ETOPS analysis
- Reduced contingency procedure
- 3% Enroute alternate
- Isolated aerodrome planning
- Fueltankering and payload analysis
- Dynamic payload
- Customized OFP design
- Timeline view / table view
- Send and receive FPL related messages
and ATFCM slot messages
- OFP recalculation
- Worldwide AFTN address database
- Additional AFTN addresses and permissions
- Company NOTAMs
- Custom navigation data (points, airways, airports)
All you need for flight planning fast and accurate.
Web-based URANOS briefing for crew
- Preflight documents for single flight or group of flights
- Easy access to additional weather and NOTAM data
Worldwide NOTAM and weather data
- SIGMET, METAR/TAF, upper wind and temperature,
significant weather charts, etc.